2 x positions are available. Please state which position you are applying for.
- 1 x Permanent Contract
- 1 x Temporary Fixed Term Contract for 3 months
The Telesales Executive is My Acquisition Expert’s representative to prospective and existing clients, requiring a professional and courteous image at all times with the aim of making clients feel important and valued. This individual will play a pivotal role in converting web leads to opportunities for the sales team. You will provide our clients with a market leading service to ensure they receive the best outcome for their requirements, be this their Pension or Equity Release options. Whilst doing this you must ensure our systems are accurate and up to date to ensure we are able to provide the relevant information to our clients as quickly and promptly as possible, whilst following a script and adhering to Data Protection and Financial Conduct Authority requirements.
Outline of Role
You will be working in a fast paced, client focused; target driven sales environment and you will need the ability to work to daily & weekly targets. You will be targeted via a dialer system to make sufficient outbound sales calls to meet company performance targets.
• To make outbound calls to our clients through specifically assigned marketing channels
• Ask scripted questions to establish whether the clients meet the qualifying criteria and gain understanding of clients’ personal objectives
• Provide tailored options to clients based on information provided
• To provide adequate opportunities to the Sales team - daily diarised for follow up calls.
• To meet and deliver personal and team targets to ensure delivery of results and to exceed business expectations
• You will be required to model our expected company behaviours and you will be measured on these on a monthly basis
• Keep up to date with industry & product changes
• You will be expected to demonstrate the ability to adjust and the scripted pitches to meet the needs of individual client requirements whilst taking a proactive approach to DPA and FCA guidelines.
• Ad hoc duties as and when required by the business
Key Knowledge Required - essential (E) and desired (D)
An experienced telesales/lead gen professional with a solid track record working within a contact centre environment. You will possess a strong commercial acumen and having a proven track record in lead conversion to opportunity. You will have an in depth understanding of customer service and you will need to have outstanding time management skills along with associated Microsoft Office skills.
You will need to be a team player who uses initiative and actively contributes, participates, communicates and competes in the team environment. You will need to display consistently excellent timekeeping and a flexible approach to working hours along with excellent listening and communication skills.
You will maximise sales by the effective handling of client enquiries using positive listening, questioning, influencing and negotiating techniques to best match clients’ requirements. You will be required to deliver quality client service, by ensuring that clients’ needs are identified, met and exceeded wherever possible.
• 18 months minimum proven sales experience within an office environment or experience of selling within a call centre environment (E)
• Previous experience of working within a target driven environment (E)
• High volume phone based experience, with clients (E)
• Previous experience of working within the Financial Services Industry (D)
• Experience of client account management or client up-selling skills will also be considered (D)
Required Skills - essential (E) and desired (D)
• Be self-motivated with a positive and professional attitude (E)
• Have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) (E)
• Be passionate about the Financial Services Industry (E)
• Have superior expertise in Sales (E) • Professional in appearance, manner and attitude (E)
• Have quality client service expertise (E)
• Have a demonstrable record of accomplishments (E)
• Be able to absorb information in a timely manner (E) • Have first-rate interpersonal skills; articulate, literate, numerate and computer-literate (E)
• Experience of Customer Relationship Management software (D)
Accountabilities & Working Relationships
• Reports to team leader
• Works within a team Working Environment & Hours
• Monday to Saturday – Shift Pattern between the hours of 0900-2000
This position represents an opportunity to work for a growing business.
• Competitive salary
• 22 days annual leave
• Contributory pension scheme
Apply with CV and Covering letter for immediate consideration.