At The Jobs4 Network Limited we have used our industry leading position to develop and deliver candidates and recruiters an innovative new tool – Jobs4.com. Designed with generating a better level of return on investment in mind, the latest launch from the brand is set to connect employers with the top talent using an inventive PPC model to reach the right candidates.
We are now looking for a talented Social Media Executive to help with the marketing of our new product to both candidates and clients.
You will have a strong interest and experience in social media marketing. You will be passionate about social channels, paid social, technology, devices, websites, as well as the wider technology and marketing sector.
Ideally you will have a degree in Marketing, PR or Media and be keen to develop a career in digital marketing within a fast-growing business. The ideal candidate will also have some experience of the recruitment industry.
You will be involved in all aspects of the business, including: maintaining a good day to day working relationship with clients and customers; implementing social media campaigns and supporting the Jobs4 Networks wider Marketing strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Manage social media channels on behalf of our brands (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn)
• Devise social media strategies and implement
• Keep abreast of all emerging digital marketing trends and the evolving social media landscape (Understanding of LinkedIn Groups, niche Facebook groups and respected blogs)
• Analyse and report on post successes, engagement levels, sentiment and figures with use of analytical tools and research
• Produce relevant content that meets the needs of both candidates and clients
• Creating content such as graphics, short videos and to share across social media
• Producing copy to suit Jobs4’s requirements and targeted audiences e.g. b2b or b2c
• Blog on behalf of both Jobs4 and our clients to attract website visitors through social media
• Develop understanding of the recruitment advertising sector and client businesses
• Contributing to the production of regular social media reports
Your Skills and Experience:
• Writing, blogging and proofreading ability
• Competent with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and the main social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc
• Have an interest in social media
• An understanding of Social Advertising Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
• Experience in creating engaging and interesting content for including; blogs, infographics, video, gifs and other engaging content
• Well organised and willing to learn
• Good sense of humour
• Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
• Written communication skills for producing high quality content
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Able to use on initiative to complete tasks
• Ability to work independently and flexibly
• Capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
• Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Apply with CV and cover letter outlining your skills and experience