• Lead on the retrieval of key data required, developing and improving associated systems and processes. Working closely with a team and colleagues across My Expert Holdings to ensure data is received in a timely fashion and is of the required standard. You will lead on analysis of the datasets to provide high quality reporting for the Senior Management Team.
• You’ll be identifying trends, analyzing customer metrics and using statistical methodologies to ensure results make sense. You’ll manipulate data from our CRM system with ease and be confident in presenting your recommendations. We’ll look to you identify actionable insight from the data and you’ll use these results to report back to Operational Meetings. The goal of the Data Analyst is to help drive significant commercial efficiencies across departments.
Outline of Role:
• Production of numerous MI reports. Develop templates; agree details and objectives with key stakeholders. Provide insightful and actionable reports.
• Support Sales team on providing ad hoc management reporting information. Develop suite of reports in conjunction with Head of Sales.
• Work with Technology team to help steer development and testing of CRM system
• Develop and highlight new techniques for uncovering value in our CRM data.
• A good working knowledge of MS office systems
• Ability to assimilate and analyze information from various sources and layouts to produce meaningful results. This must include a strong ability to manipulate datasets employing techniques available in either excel or Google sheets.
• Ability to provide inputs into submissions and/or briefings – communicating concisely and in various reporting formats
• Excellent understanding of the written English language including grammar, spelling and punctuation.
• Ability to work efficiently in a high pressured environment and delivery to strict deadlines and targets.
• Experience of successfully developing new processes and managing their implementation.
This role requires flexibility. Completion of other duties may be required at the discretion of the Management Team
Accountabilities & Working Relationships
• Works in a team
• Reports to Retention Manager
Working Environment & Hours
• Based in Doncaster
• Monday to Friday – 0900 - 1730
This position represents an opportunity to work for a growing entrepreneurial business.
• Competitive salary
• Training and Development programmes
• Company Pension Scheme
• 22 days annual leave
Key Knowledge Required - essential (E) and desired (D)
• Degree Educated in Mathematics, Economics or Computer Science (D)
• Educated to A level standard – (E)
• Knowledge and experience of Pensions and Financial Services would be advantageous (D)
Required Skills- essential (E) and desired (D)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (E)
• Good working knowledge of Excel (E)
• Ability to work as part of a team (E)
• Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail (E)
• Able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines (E)
• Good time management skills (E)
• Ability to prioritise workloads (E)